Beasley entered into an asset exchange agreement with CBS Radio whereby Beasley will exchange five stations in Philadelphia and Miami; WKIS, WQAM and WPOW, for fourteen CBS Radio stations in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Charlotte and Philadelphia.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- BREAKING: Snark Master AdWeak Teams With Stock Footage Company to Launch Advertising Insider
- Agency's Pavlovian 'TapServer' To Eradicate Time Sheet Problem With Free Beer
- Strawberry Frog PSA Calls Attention to Need For Ebola-Fighting Medical Supplies
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Accounts in Review: A-B InBev, Tiffany Complete Media Searches
- Volunteer Effort Garners Support For Ukrainian Armed Forces
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House
- AMC Gets Big Piece of BBC America for $200 million
- Tiffany Consolidates Its Global Media Business at a Single Shop
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Oct. 17-24
- The 9 Best Responses to the Queen's First Tweet
- Air New Zealand Gets More Epic Than Ever With Its Newest Middle-Earth Safety Video
- Infographic: The Ideal Length of Everything Online, From Tweets to YouTube Videos
- Buffalo Bills Combine Social Media and Fantasy Football to Find New Fans
- Donald A. Pels, Media Executive and Philanthropist, Dies at 86
- Rebekah Brooks, Former British Tabloid Executive, Exploring Work in U.S.
- Advertising: A Tech Twist on Home for the Holidays
- In Reversal, Barnes & Noble Executives Say Store Will Remain in the Bronx