STAMATS of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, has been awarded the University of South Florida Polytechnic marketing account.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 25-Aug. 1
- Mazda Rolls Out New Miata Via Fashion Rocks Microsite
- Ad of the Day: Ballerina Misty Copeland Stars in Jaw-Dropping Spot for Under Armour
- American Heart Association Gets Emotional
- Advertising: A Suggestion for the Right Shoe for Unusual Moments
- Charmin Proudly Tweets That It Will 'Take Care of Uranus'
- Holy Shark, Syfy Builds a Franchise Without Traditional Ads
- FX Networks Taps Zenith Media
- New York Lottery Cuts to Finalists
- Chief Says Discovery Communications Is Open to Deals
- Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners Nabs Blue Shield of California
- Where Is Social Headed Next? Hundreds of Marketers Joined #AdweekChat to Weigh In
- Kids on Vine Are Weirdly Obsessed With Spoofing 'I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up'
- DealBook: E.W. Scripps and Journal Communications to Merge, Then Spin Off Newspapers
- Brands Jump the Sharknado With a Whirlwind of Fishy Pun Tweets
- Swarmed by Government Drones? This Ad Suggests Blasting Them With a Silenced Shotgun
- Ad of the Day: David Lynch Visits Cloud Cuckoo Land in Louboutin Nail Polish Ad
- An ABC Veteran Is Named ‘PBS NewsHour’ Producer
- Jay Maeder, 67, Newspaperman Who Wrote ‘Annie’ Comic Strip, Dies
- We'll Buy Nearly Anything From a Woman in a Red Dress