STAMATS of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, has been awarded the University of South Florida Polytechnic marketing account.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- Craigslist Is the Setting for This Interactive Music Video About Humanity, or at Least Weird Ads
- Ikea's Parody of The Shining Is Devilishly Good
- David Beckham Has a Really Difficult Time Keeping His Clothes on in Ads [Video]
- Snickers Gives You an Early Halloween Treat With This Truly Twisted Ad
- Ladies' Nights
- Spike Lee Captures the Passion and Personality of Mo'ne Davis in This Stirring World Series Ad
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Interpublic's Net Income Nearly Doubled in Q3
- In Mobile Marketing, This Ad Agency Takes a Hybrid Approach
- The Media Equation: Ben Bradlee’s Charmed, Charming Life
- Are Customers Shopping Online While Browsing in Your Store?
- Advertising: P.R. Group’s Soul-Searching Leads to Shifts in Strategy
- Ben Bradlee, Washington Editor and Watergate Warrior, Dies at 93
- For Aaron Kushner, a Difficult Foray Into Newspapers
- Olson Sells to Consulting Group for $295M
- Harry Styles of One Direction Stars in Anna Todd’s Novel
- NBC Is Ready to Name Weir and Lipinski as Its Top Figure Skating Broadcast Team
- TV's 10 Worst Time Slots: Can Any Show Survive?
- Bloomberg Hires Joseph Weisenthal, Business Insider’s Executive Editor