STAMATS of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, has been awarded the University of South Florida Polytechnic marketing account.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Gripping Powerade Spot With Derrick Rose Includes First Ad Narration by Tupac Shakur
- A White and Gold (No, Blue and Black!) Dress Melts the Internet
- Every Brand Wanted a Piece of #TheDress, but Who Wore It Best?
- Do Competing Bottled Water Brands Actually Taste Different? Rhett & Link Find Out
- Jose Cuervo Mixes a Margarita in Space and Parachutes It Back to Earth
- Accounts in Review: Here's Why Dentsu Left the Sears Holdings Battle
- Leonard Nimoy, Spock of ‘Star Trek,’ Dies at 83
- '15 Sounds Nice?' Nike Golf Has Some Fun With 14-Time Major Winner Tiger Woods
- A Surprising Look at the Brands That Connect Best With Today's Cultural Priorities
- Ad of the Day: Epic Audi Spot With Marauding Mechanics Is Ridiculously Fun
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Feb. 20-27
- Canon Wants to See the Movie Trailer for Your Life Story
- Kobalt, Music Services Company, to Announce $60 Million in New Investment
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, Feb. 27, 2015
- Owner of New York’s Daily News, Mortimer Zuckerman, Considers Selling It
- Global Deal to Release New Albums on Fridays
- Deal Keeps ‘Kardashians’ Reality Show on E!
- 10 Branded Llama Tweets, From Llame to LLOL
- Frank Underwood of House of Cards Gets Campaign Posters Inspired by Those From History
- Chrysler Is Putting Its Digital Agency Under Review