University of Miami’s advertising students took home first place at the 2011 AAF National Student Advertising Competition.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Paris’s Voiceless Find a Megaphone Online
- Universal’s Back Lot Tour Adds a Bigger Dose of Movie Fantasy
- Barnes & Noble Names Ronald Boire of Sears Canada as C.E.O.
- Under Armour Honors Misty Copeland With Hashtag That Led to a Car Full of Flowers
- Ad of the Day: Mcgarrybowen's New Triscuit Ads Will Have Foodies Licking Their Lips
- Charles Harbutt, Photojournalist With an Eye for Art as Well as News, Dies at 79
- Miss USA Pageant Finds a Televised Venue
- Univision Intends to Pursue I.P.O. in U.S.
- 2 Nuns, a Developer and Katy Perry Walk Into a Real Estate Deal
- Comic-Con International to Stay in San Diego Through 2018
- BBC to Cut 1,000 Jobs as License Revenue Falls Short
- Addicted to Lifetime Movies? Now There's an App For That
- Salon’s Editorial Staff Plans to Unionize
- Harper Lee’s ‘Go Set a Watchman’ May Have Been Found Earlier Than Thought
- With CEO Miles Young Leaving Ogilvy, Will His Loyalists Follow Him Out?
- Kin Community Opens Branded Content Studio
- Andrew Essex Is Leaving Droga5 Ad Agency
- Bud Light Leaves BBDO, Moves U.S. Business to Wieden + Kennedy
- Prince Removes Music From Most Subscription Streaming Services
- Throwback Thursday: When Lassie Modeled Mink