University of Miami’s advertising students took home first place at the 2011 AAF National Student Advertising Competition.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Comcast’s Earnings Rise 10%, Driven by High-Speed Internet
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Monday, May 4, 2015
- 3 Ways Prestige Beauty Brands Can Preserve Their Allure in the Digital Age
- 5 Productivity Hacks for Creative Professionals to Keep the Ideas Flowing
- Agencies Question Old Conflict Policies as Short-Term Projects Rise
- AMC’s Plan for Life After Mad Men
- Nicola Formichetti Has Come a Long Way From Lady Gaga's 'Meat Dress'
- News Analysis: Campaign Coverage via Snapchat Could Shake Up the 2016 Elections
- As Vice Moves More to TV, It Tries to Keep Brash Voice
- Rhapsody, a Lofty Literary Journal, Perused at 39,000 Feet
- ‘Avengers’ Dominates Weekend Box Office
- ‘Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2’ Falls Just Shy of a Zero Percent Rotten Tomatoes Rating
- T Magazine: Ashley and JaQuavis Coleman: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
- Ruth Rendell, Novelist Who Thrilled and Educated, Dies at 85
- It’s Called the Met Gala, but It’s Definitely Anna Wintour’s Party
- Workspace: Dave Isay of StoryCorps: A Place to Collect Stories, Not Admire the View
- Reinvigorating The Chicago Defender, a Historic Print Voice
- William Pfaff, Critic of American Foreign Policy, Dies at 86
- Tidal, Music Streaming Service, Seeks Footing After a Stumble
- Vice Remains Coyly Mum on 'New Channel This Fall'