University of Miami’s advertising students took home first place at the 2011 AAF National Student Advertising Competition.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Tuesday, March 31, 2015
- What Are ‘Micro Mobile Moments,’ and What Do They Mean for Your Brand?
- News Companies See Movies as Opportunity for Growth
- The Participation Agency Builds Crazy Out-of-Home Campaigns
- Ian Harding Loves Connecting With Fans Online—Until They Show Up at His House
- How Starving Artists, Students and Strivers Made Cup Noodles Great
- Training Millennials in the Workplace? Teach Them the Same Way You Reach Them
- Jay Z Reveals Plans for Tidal, a Streaming Music Service
- Wells Fargo Readies Shift of Media, Digital Business
- How Groupon Not So Innocently Planned Its Most Popular Facebook Post Ever
- Harvey Weinstein, Producer, Questioned by New York Police After Groping Accusation
- NBCU's Lifestyle Group Debuts Synchronized Joking With Complementary Comedy Shows
- Intuit Brews a Special Beer for Accountants Only Called CPA IPA
- Study: Young People Watch More Than 22 Hours of Online Video a Week
- Ava the Robot Goes From Tinder to LinkedIn, and Will Now Schedule Meetings for You
- Taking a Selfie Can Now Protect the California Coast, Thanks to This Ad Campaign
- So Who Is Trevor Noah, the Guy Replacing Jon Stewart on The Daily Show?
- David Beckham Finds a Somewhat Less Chiseled Partner for Latest Underwear Ads
- New York Times Co. Appoints Kinsey Wilson to Expanded Digital Role
- American Greetings Hopes to Provoke a Groundswell of Gratitude With the ThankList