University of Miami’s advertising students took home first place at the 2011 AAF National Student Advertising Competition.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- A.C.L.U. and Human Rights Watch Say Surveillance Programs Hurt News Coverage
- DealBook: BSkyB Deal Adds to Time Warner War Chest for Fox’s Murdoch
- Ad Creatives Launch 'ManServants,' Offering Hunks for Hire Who Aren't Just Strippers
- Readers Don't Trust Sponsored Content—but They Still Trust It More Than Leading Cable News
- Netflix Bolsters Offerings in Documentary Genre
- Advertising: Aiming to Reduce a Stigma, Depend’s New Pitch Is ‘Drop Your Pants’
- Will Ronda Rousey Be the Face of the UFC’s Next Major Sponsorship Deal?
- Large Crowds Spend Little at Comic-Con
- CPG Marketers Are Going Digital With Loyalty Programs
- New Head of Ogilvy New York Will 'Aggressively' Invest in Digital
- Rallying to Defend The Salt Lake Tribune as a City Changes
- Hey Brah, Here Are 12 Heady Ways You Can Ingest Your Ganja
- Meet Legal Weed's First Billionaire
- Outside Money Drives a Deluge of Political Ads
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
- Can Reddit Grow Up?
- The Media Equation: At Front Lines, Bearing Witness in Real Time
- Gene I. Maeroff, Education Reporter and Author, Dies at 75
- Inside Homer Simpson's Gigantic Head at Comic Con
- BuzzFeed Politics Writer Is Fired Over Plagiarism