University of Miami’s advertising students took home first place at the 2011 AAF National Student Advertising Competition.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- ColensoBBDO Channels Gary Wright's 'Dream Weaver' For Cosmically Awesome Grocery Store Ad
- Airline Hires Bikini-Clad Models For Photoshoot Then Denies It All Saying Photoshoot Was 'Unofficial'
- Q. and A. With Stuart Elliott
- Webdenda: Accounts and People of Note in the Advertising Industry
- Iceland's Police Have One of the World's Cutest Instagrams
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Why Led Zeppelin, Billy Joel and Dylan Now Readily Sell Their Songs to Brands
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Media Winners
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Who Will Succeed Maurice Lévy at Publicis?
- Introducing Isaac+
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Winners in Best Practices
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Digital Winners
- Gravity Award Winner: Nivea Sun Solar Ad Charger
- DC Is Getting Its TV on This Fall
- MLB Rolls Out Its Derek Jeter Tribute Ad, and It's Amazing in Its Own Way
- People Who Prefer Local to National News Tend to Be Bigger Social Sharers
- Food Porn Campaign Gives Applebee's a Social Lift
- Your Company’s Value Hinges More on Emotion Than Data