University of Miami’s advertising students took home first place at the 2011 AAF National Student Advertising Competition.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Anne Sweeney, Top Disney TV Executive, Will Step Down
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- How the Ubiquity of Big Data is Dramatically Changing Marketing
- 7 Ways Television Marketing Is Big At SXSW
- Bits Blog: Snowden Urges Tech Industry to Protect Customers
- Solid Sampling for NBC’s Believe
- IPG Invests in OOH Tech Firm, ADstruc
- Healthcare.gov's Millennial Outreach Masterstroke: Obama on Between Two Ferns
- What 'Raymond' Creator Phil Rosenthal Taught His Brother
- Was Winter 2014 the Onset of the Zombie Apocalypse? [Video]
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Ad of the Day: Intel Tells the Amazing Story of 3-D Printing Prosthetics in War-Torn Sudan
- Clio Music Will Honor Creativity in Music Marketing and Advertising
- ESPN Anchor’s Private Battle With Cancer Becomes a Public One
- Whitney Museum Taps Grey N.Y.
- Frank Ocean Gets the Last (Four-Letter) Word in Spat With Chipotle
- Gun Ad Featuring Michelangelo's David Comes Under Fire From the Italian Government
- For Hateful Comic in France, Muzzle Becomes a Megaphone