Employees at UK design shop Onebestway spent the workday naked a few Fridays back… The claim is that they hired a consultant that convinced them this is the best way to improve creativity and communication. How much you willing to bet the consultant/author came to them seeking publicity, and they came up with the nude Friday scheme.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Donald A. Pels, Media Executive and Philanthropist, Dies at 86
- Rebekah Brooks, Former British Tabloid Executive, Exploring Work in U.S.
- Advertising: A Tech Twist on Home for the Holidays
- In Reversal, Barnes & Noble Executives Say Store Will Remain in the Bronx
- AMC Networks Acquires a Stake in BBC America
- DealBook: Ello Enshrines Ad-Free Status in Charter and Raises $5.5 Million
- CBS Says James Corden Will Start as ‘Late Late Show’ Host in March
- If You Think You Deserve A Lion, You Probably Deserve A 'Slashie'
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- How a Company Known for Retail Ads Suddenly Made a Gorgeous Spot for Hardwood Floors
- Goodby Silverstein's NY Outpost Lands First Major Account
- GoPro Ad With Toddlers Sledding Is the Most Adorable 30 Seconds You'll Watch Today
- A Comcast Executive Raises Doubts About Streaming Services
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman Encouraged to Take a Break From NBC News
- Are These Feminist Superhero Panties Empowering, or a Tiny Bit Weird?
- Coca-Cola Names New CMO as Profit Tumbles
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change
- Ad of the Day: Two Friends Rampage Through Games in PlayStation's Salute to Friendly Competition
- Patron Tequila Eyes 2 Finalists for Its Creative Account
- People With No Brains Star in Hilarious Ads for Other Kinds of Organ Donation