Employees at UK design shop Onebestway spent the workday naked a few Fridays back… The claim is that they hired a consultant that convinced them this is the best way to improve creativity and communication. How much you willing to bet the consultant/author came to them seeking publicity, and they came up with the nude Friday scheme.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Advertising: A Suggestion for the Right Shoe for Unusual Moments
- Charmin Proudly Tweets That It Will 'Take Care of Uranus'
- Holy Shark, Syfy Builds a Franchise Without Traditional Ads
- FX Networks Taps Zenith Media
- New York Lottery Cuts to Finalists
- Chief Says Discovery Communications Is Open to Deals
- Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners Nabs Blue Shield of California
- Where Is Social Headed Next? Hundreds of Marketers Joined #AdweekChat to Weigh In
- Kids on Vine Are Weirdly Obsessed With Spoofing 'I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up'
- DealBook: E.W. Scripps and Journal Communications to Merge, Then Spin Off Newspapers
- Brands Jump the Sharknado With a Whirlwind of Fishy Pun Tweets
- Swarmed by Government Drones? This Ad Suggests Blasting Them With a Silenced Shotgun
- Ad of the Day: David Lynch Visits Cloud Cuckoo Land in Louboutin Nail Polish Ad
- An ABC Veteran Is Named ‘PBS NewsHour’ Producer
- Jay Maeder, 67, Newspaperman Who Wrote ‘Annie’ Comic Strip, Dies
- We'll Buy Nearly Anything From a Woman in a Red Dress
- This Shop Turns Sunday Circulars Into Hyperlocal Mobile Ads
- Advertising: Under Armour Heads Off the Sidelines for a Campaign Aimed at Women
- Stacy Peralta's 6 Principles for Capturing Humanity in Commercials
- AMC Said to Be in Talks Over Stake in BBC America