18 months ago, we started experimenting with a variety of software and systems and subjects to produce our very own ad-supported website. We just did it for the experience. Floridabiotechnews.com is the result. Click here to read the backgrounder on City Biz List.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- #TBT: Who Shot J.R.? This Classic Dallas Promo Convinced 83 Million Viewers to Find Out
- Crispin Turns to a Frenemy to Create Infiniti Ads in China
- The Ultimate Rebranding: How a Veteran Creative Shifted Genders Mid-Career
- Diet Racism: The Official Drink of Brands That Just Don't Get It
- Kevin Durant Will Put His Acting Chops to the Test Alongside Sonic Drive-In's 'Two Guys'
- American Family Insurance Finds a New Lead Agency
- Settlement Is Reached in Fatal ‘Midnight Rider’ Film Accident
- FCB's Giant Eco-Civic Project Would Create a South African Flag Visible From Space
- Brand of the Day: Pizza Hut Wants You to Know Italians Hate Its Pizza
- Jeff Bezos Makes His Mark on Washington Post With New Kindle App
- Snark Master AdWeak Is Out With New Editions of Advertising Insider
- Brand Strategists Answer Top 5 Social Questions
- Bits Blog: Uber Executive’s Comments Leave Company Scrambling
- Meet the Doll That's Proportioned Like a Real Woman, and Comes With 'Imperfection' Stickers
- Santa Is Caught With His Pants Down in Poo-Pourri's Hilariously Inappropriate Christmas Ad
- Stephen Colbert's 5 Funniest Lines as Emcee of the Ad Council Dinner
- A Partnership With CNBC Adds Context to Its News
- What If Facebook Stopped Sharing Publishers' Content?
- R.A. Montgomery, Publisher of the Choose Your Own Adventure Series, Dies at 78
- Comeback by Bill Cosby Unravels as Rape Claims Re-emerge