18 months ago, we started experimenting with a variety of software and systems and subjects to produce our very own ad-supported website. We just did it for the experience. Floridabiotechnews.com is the result. Click here to read the backgrounder on City Biz List.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Thursday, March 5, 2015
- Pharrell Williams Acknowledges Similarity to Gaye Song in ‘Blurred Lines’ Case
- Andrew Lack Leaves Broadcasting Board of Governors After 6 Weeks
- Associated Press Threatens Legal Action Over Request for Hillary Clinton Information
- What Will the 'Slow TV' Phenomenon Look Like If It Comes to the U.S.?
- Ascap Topped $1 Billion in Revenue Last Year, Lifted by Streaming
- NBC News Is Said to Woo Former Chief to Return
- How to Pronounce 15 Brand Names You've Probably Been Saying Wrong
- Seriously: Why Can't Ben & Jerry's Make a Cannabis Ice Cream?
- Fans Successfully Unlocked the New Avengers Trailer, and It Was Totally Worth It
- Delta Feels a Road Warrior's Pain in Charming Ad About the Most Grueling of Trips
- Dads Lead the Charge to Get 'Amazon Mom' to Become 'Amazon Family'
- Ad of the Day: Tinder Plus Takes a Girl on Wild Adventures in Love, Sex and Travel
- Marvel Will Unlock Its New Avengers Trailer Once Enough Fans Have Tweeted About It [UPDATE: It's Live]
- Halifax's Horrifying Date-Night Ad Will Make You Not Want to Date for a While
- Big Spaceship Has Found Its First Chief Creative Officer
- Watch This Design Wiz Make an Epic '80s Neon Laser Horse Step by Step in Photoshop
- There's No Wrong Way to Ride a Harley in New 'Roll Your Own' Campaign
- Oreo Gets 10 Artists to Produce Beautifully Dreamy Outdoor Illustrations
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, March 4, 2015