18 months ago, we started experimenting with a variety of software and systems and subjects to produce our very own ad-supported website. We just did it for the experience. Floridabiotechnews.com is the result. Click here to read the backgrounder on City Biz List.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Donald A. Pels, Media Executive and Philanthropist, Dies at 86
- Rebekah Brooks, Former British Tabloid Executive, Exploring Work in U.S.
- Advertising: A Tech Twist on Home for the Holidays
- In Reversal, Barnes & Noble Executives Say Store Will Remain in the Bronx
- AMC Networks Acquires a Stake in BBC America
- DealBook: Ello Enshrines Ad-Free Status in Charter and Raises $5.5 Million
- CBS Says James Corden Will Start as ‘Late Late Show’ Host in March
- If You Think You Deserve A Lion, You Probably Deserve A 'Slashie'
- Agency Gives You Free Beer for Filling Out Your Timesheets, Because Nothing Else Ever Works
- How a Company Known for Retail Ads Suddenly Made a Gorgeous Spot for Hardwood Floors
- Goodby Silverstein's NY Outpost Lands First Major Account
- GoPro Ad With Toddlers Sledding Is the Most Adorable 30 Seconds You'll Watch Today
- A Comcast Executive Raises Doubts About Streaming Services
- Dr. Nancy Snyderman Encouraged to Take a Break From NBC News
- Are These Feminist Superhero Panties Empowering, or a Tiny Bit Weird?
- Coca-Cola Names New CMO as Profit Tumbles
- McDonald's and Coca-Cola's Earnings Drop as American Taste Buds Change
- Ad of the Day: Two Friends Rampage Through Games in PlayStation's Salute to Friendly Competition
- Patron Tequila Eyes 2 Finalists for Its Creative Account
- People With No Brains Star in Hilarious Ads for Other Kinds of Organ Donation