Chrysler, Ford and Volkswagen have idled factories because they can’t get enough parts to keep making cars. I guess that’s what happens when half the auto parts suppliers go bankrupt.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- How the Hell Did This Holiday Inn Express Video Get 1.8 Million Views?
- In the Race for Oscars, Toronto Puts Up a Hurdle
- A Voice on Television That Stood Out
- Taco Bell Debuts Dollar Cravings Menu
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial
- Cam Newton, Peyton Manning Prank 'Unsuspecting Customers' in Gatorade Convenience Store Stunt
- For One Month, Copywriter Promises to Eat Only The Food He Finds In His Agency
- W+K Develops a Series of Underwater Apps for Sony's Waterproof Phone
- What Did TV CEOs Tell Investors About the Weak Ad Market?
- ISIS Video Purports to Show Beheading of James Foley
- On Television, Don Pardo’s Voice Stood Out
- In Russia, Scenes From Ferguson Are Played as Nothing Shocking: It’s America
- Mo’ne Davis Takes Little League World Series Stardom in Stride
- Taylor Swift Maximizes Use of Social Media in Release of New Album
- Childhood Passion for Celebrity Still Drives the Editor of People Magazine, Jess Cagle
- Advertising: Selling Milk to All Audiences, With a Unified Campaign
- Condé Nast to Sell Fairchild Fashion Media for $100 Million
- Islamic State Militants Exploit Digital Services to Disseminate Video of Apparent Murder
- DreamWorks Markets Lassie as Merchandising Star
- Restaurants Are Starting to Serve Up the Bill Before the Meal