After years of wrangling, The FCC handed down a ruling that WPLG was no longer considered significantly viewed in multiple counties of the West Palm Beach DMA. As a result, Comcast elected to remove WPLG from the cable system in Palm Beach County. Boca, Del Ray and surrounding areas will no longer receive WPLG. Probably get another home shopping network…
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- NBC News Is Said to Woo Former Chief to Return
- How to Pronounce 15 Brand Names You've Probably Been Saying Wrong
- Seriously: Why Can't Ben & Jerry's Make a Cannabis Ice Cream?
- Fans Successfully Unlocked the New Avengers Trailer, and It Was Totally Worth It
- Delta Feels a Road Warrior's Pain in Charming Ad About the Most Grueling of Trips
- Dads Lead the Charge to Get 'Amazon Mom' to Become 'Amazon Family'
- Ad of the Day: Tinder Plus Takes a Girl on Wild Adventures in Love, Sex and Travel
- Marvel Will Unlock Its New Avengers Trailer Once Enough Fans Have Tweeted About It [UPDATE: It's Live]
- Halifax's Horrifying Date-Night Ad Will Make You Not Want to Date for a While
- Big Spaceship Has Found Its First Chief Creative Officer
- Watch This Design Wiz Make an Epic '80s Neon Laser Horse Step by Step in Photoshop
- There's No Wrong Way to Ride a Harley in New 'Roll Your Own' Campaign
- Oreo Gets 10 Artists to Produce Beautifully Dreamy Outdoor Illustrations
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Wednesday, March 4, 2015
- What Can the Evolution of TV Teach Us About the Future of Advertising?
- Sinosphere Blog: China Overtakes U.S. at the Box Office
- Media and Entertainment Stars Toasted the Oscars
- This Mobile App Firm Gives Startups Office Space (and Free Ice Cream)
- Bobby Flay Isn't a Fan of Food Bloggers Trading Snark for Clicks
- AT&T’s Catherine Borda Spills the Secrets to Millennial Marketing