Westwood One, Inc. (NASDAQ: WWON) announced today that it is focusing on expanding its core Network Radio business and has sold its Metro Traffic division to Clear Channel Acquisition LLC, an affiliate of Clear Channel Communications, Inc.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Spotify Adds Led Zeppelin as It Focuses on Mobile Business
- Judith Regan Returns to Publishing by Joining Phaidon
- McAfee CMO Penny Baldwin Pivots Around an Infamous Founder
- When an Event Is Brands Only, Are Hashtags Even Off Limits to Vendors?
- Reckitt Benckiser Reviews 3 Brands
- Hello, English Ladies. Isaiah Mustafa Returns for Old Spice in the U.K.
- News Organizations Call On Syrian Rebels to End Kidnappings
- Land Rover's Personalized Ads System Pulls From 700 Videos
- New York Court Won’t Order Fox Reporter to Testify, Shoring Up State Shield Law
- Millennials Start Their Holiday Shopping Way Before Their Parents
- Beastie Boys Countersue GoldieBlox, Seeking Profits Earned Off Viral 'Girls' Ad
- The Secrets Behind Successful Brand Newsrooms
- Special K Tries to Stop Women Who 'Fat Talk' by Confronting Them With It
- Ad for Naked Condoms Is Just a Bit Too Naked for Australian Censors
- The 10 Most Watched Ads on YouTube in 2013
- Gannett to Add USA Today to Local Papers
- Advertising: Vice Media Buys a Tech Company to Experiment With Content Distribution
- The Media Equation: Where Freedom of the Press Is Muffled
- Live ‘Sound of Music’ Added 3 Million Delayed Viewers
- Rights Lawyer Among 4 Abducted in Syria; 2 Journalists Are Also Being Held