Miami’s own Rick Sanchez will be “color announcer” for the FIU Golden Panthers football radio broadcasts on WHIM 1080 AM.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- ISIS Pressed for Ransom Before Killing Journalist
- In the Race for Oscars, Toronto Puts Up a Hurdle
- From Missouri to Syria, Journalists Are Becoming Targets
- In Raid to Save Foley and Other Hostages, U.S. Found None
- Advertising: Creating Ads During the MTV Video Music Awards
- Anthropologie Learns a Lesson in How Not to Treat Breastfeeding Moms
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Down to Finalists in Media Search
- The Parents Television Council Is Already Upset About What Nicki Minaj Will Do on Sunday
- JWT N.Y. Hires Marta La Rock as Executive Planning Director
- Study: Digital Display Ads Nine Times More Effective Than TV for Insurance Brands
- Belk Taps iCrossing for Digital Business
- Nike and AKQA Create an LED Basketball Court to Help Kids Learn Kobe's Moves
- SeaWorld's Larger Killer Whale Habitats Fail To Appease Animal Rights Advocates
- Are the Salad Days Over for Single-Item Restaurants Like Crumbs?
- How the Hell Did This Holiday Inn Express Video Get 1.8 Million Views?
- Reggie Watts Has Created Truly Odd Greenpeace Ads Aimed at the Tech Industry
- Don Pardo: A Voice on Television That Stood Out
- Taco Bell Quietly Debuts Dollar Cravings Menu
- Ad of the Day: Craig Robinson Croons Love Ballads to Verizon FiOS in Mock Infomercial
- Cam Newton, Peyton Manning Prank 'Unsuspecting Customers' in Gatorade Convenience Store Stunt