Miami’s own Rick Sanchez will be “color announcer” for the FIU Golden Panthers football radio broadcasts on WHIM 1080 AM.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Open Source: Iranian Photojournalist Reportedly Detained After Covering Protest Against Acid Attacks
- Business Briefing: NBCUniversal to Settle Suit Over Unpaid Interns
- DealBook: Roku, Video Streaming Service, Is Said to Consider I.P.O.
- F.C.C. Delays Auction of TV Airwaves for Mobile
- JCPenney Reviews Its Media Business After More Than a Decade With OMD
- Here's The Avengers 2 Trailer, Recut as a Super Ominous Ad for Pinocchio
- 33% of Users Discard Their Wearables in Disappointment
- Telefónica Shifts O2 Global Media Account to Havas Without Review
- Sony Advertises Its 'Most Beautiful' TV Picture With One of Its Most Beautiful Ads Ever
- Alibaba Is in Talks With U.S. Movie Studios to Stream in China
- Brand of the Day: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Wonder Bread
- Everything You Hate About Advertising Comes to Video With the Onion-Like 'Advertising Insider!'
- BREAKING: Snark Master AdWeak Teams With Stock Footage Company to Launch Advertising Insider
- Agency's Pavlovian 'TapServer' To Eradicate Time Sheet Problem With Free Beer
- Strawberry Frog PSA Calls Attention to Need For Ebola-Fighting Medical Supplies
- Flowchart: When You Should (and When You Shouldn't) Work for Free
- Accounts in Review: A-B InBev, Tiffany Complete Media Searches
- Volunteer Effort Garners Support For Ukrainian Armed Forces
- Honey Boo Boo Show Canceled Over Mom's Reported Relationship With Sex Offender
- Ad of the Day: Ford Pranks Drivers by Turning a Car Wash Into a Haunted House