Miami’s own Rick Sanchez will be “color announcer” for the FIU Golden Panthers football radio broadcasts on WHIM 1080 AM.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- A Coveted Internship, but Its Holder Sues Anyway
- More Online Publishers Let Readers Fill the Space
- Why Did These $68 Shorts From Stitch Fix Show Up With a $24.95 Price Tag From Nordstrom Rack?
- The Saturday Profile: French TV Executive Aims to Entertain North Africa, Too
- P&G Wants to Shelve Up to 100 Brands
- In Pitch, Project Gets a Shop That Works on Big Brands
- WWII Video Game Will Pause for 1 Minute Today to Remember the Warsaw Uprising
- Target Taps PepsiCo Exec Brian Cornell as CEO
- WWE Will Cut 7% of Its Workforce
- Fans Tell the Story in NFL's New Campaign and Contest
- NFL Spot on Sunday Is for the Fans
- Amy Poehler's Newest Job for Old Navy? World's Worst Spelling Bee Moderator
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: July 25-Aug. 1
- Mazda Rolls Out New Miata via Fashion Rocks Microsite
- Ad of the Day: Ballerina Misty Copeland Stars in Jaw-Dropping Spot for Under Armour
- American Heart Association Gets Emotional
- Advertising: A Suggestion for the Right Shoe for Unusual Moments
- Charmin Proudly Tweets That It Will 'Take Care of Uranus'
- Holy Shark, Syfy Builds a Franchise Without Traditional Ads
- FX Networks Taps Zenith Media