Miami’s own Rick Sanchez will be “color announcer” for the FIU Golden Panthers football radio broadcasts on WHIM 1080 AM.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- F.B.I. Offers Evidence Tying North Korea to Sony Attack
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 12-19
- Adorable 2-Year-Old Girl With Down Syndrome Shines in This Target Ad
- This Is What Happens When a Bunch of Men Write Your Tampon Commercials
- The TV Watch: ‘Stephen Colbert’ Says Goodbye as Stephen Colbert Heads to CBS
- Bits Blog: The Lesson of the Sony Hack: We Should All Jump to the ‘Erasable Internet’
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, Dec. 19, 2014
- The 10 Most Ridiculous Things Network Presidents Said in 2014
- Sony Hack Fallout Includes Unraveling of Relationships in Hollywood
- Advertising: The Top 5 Changes on Madison Ave. Over the Last 25 Years
- Inside Pornhub's Crusade to Tear Down the Taboos of Watching Sex Online
- Can Cross-Screen Identity Work at Scale?
- Sony’s Movie Chief Meets With Black Leaders
- The Colbert Report Is Dead. Long Live Stephen Colbert
- U.S. Weighs Response to Sony Cyberattack, With North Korea Confrontation Possible
- Ad of the Day: Hyundai's 'Exobaby' Might Be the Oddest Metaphor Yet for Its Drivers
- State of the Art: Amazon Not as Unstoppable as It Might Appear
- Can American Apparel's New CEO Tone Things Down Without Turning It Into Old Navy?
- L'Oreal's Luxury Brands Make Shift in Comms Planning
- DealBook: Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox to Buy TrueX Digital Ad Company