Want NFL Playoffs this weekend 75% off? CSI Miami this month 75% off? Late News at 50% off? I can even build a Jan $0 schedule with a Feb/Mar commitment!!!
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Friday, Jan. 30, 2015
- How Fox's Marketing Fanned the Flames of Empire, One of the Biggest New Shows in Years
- Pete Rose Enters a Hall, Just Not THE Hall, in Skechers' Super Bowl Commercial
- R. K. Laxman, Cartoonist Who Amused India for Decades, Dies at 93
- Your Favorite Super Bowl Ad Ever? We Asked People in Times Square
- Spotify to Raise $500 Million; Move Could Delay an I.P.O.
- World Briefing: The Netherlands: Intruder Arrested at TV Broadcaster
- Business Briefing: Federal Airwave Auction Brings in $44.9. Billion
- Lindsay Lohan Will Star in Esurance's Super Bowl Ad, for Which She's Very Thankful in the Teaser
- Fiat Chrysler Will Have 3 Ads in the Super Bowl
- Nickelodeon to Offer a Streaming Service as Viacom Steps Up Digital Efforts
- SoundExchange Says It Paid $773 Million in Music Royalties Last Year
- Unilever Consolidates Its Search Marketing Business
- Ad of the Day: Mountain Dew's Kickstart Turns Dudes Into the Craziest Dancers
- Highmark Health Moves Its Creative and Media Business to a New Agency
- Watch This Video and Learn How to Turn Your Child Into the Next Social Media Superstar
- Are These the Best and Worst Super Bowl Ads of the Past 5 Years?
- David Landau, British-Israeli Journalist, Dies at 67
- Dentsu Aegis Creates New CEO Role in the U.S.
- This Year's Craziest Super Bowl Ad Is From GrubHub and Stars an Angry Flying Burrito