McGarryBowen has won the Miami-based Burger King account. So, will they be staffing up, renting office space and otherwise building a South Florida outpost? You can wait to find out, or you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- Turner Closes Out Upfront Sales Ahead of 2 Broadcasters
- Designer Shows Off His Big Talent in the World's Smallest Portfolio
- Quiz: Do You Know Your Beer Brand Taglines?
- Reelz to Show Donald Trump’s Miss USA Pageant
- This Remarkable Ad Shows Just How Science Can Improve Real People's Lives
- Adweek Daily Brief: Adidas Says Golf is a Real Sport
- Univision Intends to Pursue I.P.O. in U.S.
- Ad of the Day: Duracell Powers a Soldier's Sweet Message to His Daughter This Fourth of July
- Reelz Will Air Miss USA After NBC Dropped It
- U.S. Women’s Team Lifts Viewership of the World Cup
- Sonny Madrid, 70, Dies; Illuminated Chicano Life in Lowrider Magazine
- Google App Mislabels Black People as ‘Gorillas’
- Adidas Golf Wants You to Know That Golf Is a Serious Sport
- U.S. Women's World Cup Semifinal Earns Fox Its Biggest Audience Since the Empire Finale
- appraisal: Apple Music Is Strong on Design, Weak on Social Networking
- How Exciting Is Wimbledon? With Biometrics, Jaguar Takes Centre Court's Pulse
- Travelocity Wants to Replace the Agency That Created the Roaming Gnome
- Facebook Just Updated Its Logo Ever So Slightly. Can You Tell the Difference?
- Telemundo Will Produce a TV Newscast Using Only Smartphones and Tablets
- Robin Thicke on ‘Blurred Lines’ and Learning From His Mistakes