Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
Pav.Grewal.: 27 Things Advertising People Know To be True: http://t.co/njss844V9F Hahaha love it!! #advertising #sotrue
#thorne: RT @Creativepool: The Melting Machine @7UP http://t.co/U9eKuJkt1z #ambient #social #advertising
Streeters London: #Bodymap Spring / Summer 1985 #advertising #streetersarchive http://t.co/pcHMDxodpB
404 Promotions: START TODAY>>>30 Days of #Promotion / #Advertising $100 See Details::: http://t.co/yjnfnuHx6u #Pinksugarpromo
PINK SUGAR MUSIC: START TODAY>>>30 Days of #Promotion / #Advertising $100 See Details::: http://t.co/Ye2G1IiYEz #Pinksugarpromo
Atlanta Pink: START TODAY>>>30 Days of #Promotion / #Advertising $100 See Details::: http://t.co/wV5Yue6Cf2 #Pinksugarpromo
Earl Hwang: RT @agencypmg: LEAKED: What Yahoo has in store for Tumblr! #advertising #yahoo #tumblr http://t.co/ncG1OAgTik
- Billy Crystal Returns to TV in FX Pilot
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Changes in the Marketing of Men’s Underwear
- Advertising: Mike’s, a Flavored Alcohol Brand, Tries to Widen Its Appeal
- In China, Hacking Has Widespread Acceptance
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Wal-Mart Hires Former Bush Aide as Chief Image Maker
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Forget Preachy PSAs, Agency Discovers How to Actually Stop Drunk Driving
- Penguin to Pay $75 Million in E-Book Settlement With States
- CBS Wins Prime-Time Ratings Crown
- NakedWines Does Dollar Shave Club
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Droga5 Gives Qantas Fliers Paperbacks That Last Just as Long as the Flight
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Twitter Launches 'Lead Generation Card,' Brings Landing Page to Stream
- The Martin Agency Unleashes Wittiest Geico Ad Ever
- Robin Roberts to Write a Memoir
WIOD 610AM (plus simulcast on 100.3FM) is the new home for longtime South Florida media personality Rick Sanchez, who will be the 3pm to 6pm voice. Sanchez, fresh off an FIU football announcing gig, replaces Rich Minaya who has been WIOD’s pm driver for the past 18 months.
We custom design and print t-shirts for events and everyday use. Whether you need 10 staff shirts or 1,000 attendee shirts, we’ll get the job done right for you.
This is what it looks like as your hat (or shirt, etc.) is being produced on a modern, automated, multi-thread embroidery machine. From a dozen to a few hundred, we’ll help you get it sorted out fast, correctly and under budget.