Mariela Mea, previously Senior Account Executive at SBS’s WRMA FM and WSBS TV is jumping the language/cultural barrier. She has been named Local Sales Manager for ESPN Radio. She will be focusing on building a spanish sales division in Miami.
Get in touch now
Trending on Twitter now
- The New Way to Advertise a TV Program From Premiere to Finale
- Editors’ Note: Clinton Email Coverage
- New York Magazine Fixes Tech Problems as Bill Cosby Article Circulates
- With New Distribution Deal, Comcast and Discovery Kiss and Make Up
- Foster's Embraces a Male Rugby Cheerleader and the Tagline 'Why the Hell Not?'
- Here's Why Burger King Revamped Its Packaging
- Why Two Billboards in Massachusetts Were Made to Look Like They're Not Even There
- Comcast and Discovery Announce Long-Term Distribution Deal
- Don't Get Too Excited About the Steamy Curves in Carl's Jr.'s 'Natural Beauties' Ad
- Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years, and Family Reacts in Shock, in Remarkable Razor Ad
- Moms Are Bugging Out About This Bugaboo Ad With a Model Jogging in a Bikini
- Fox Sports Will Guarantee Views in New Branded-Content Distribution Program
- Ad of the Day: M&M's Heads Into the Bedroom for a Little 'Tainted Love'
- Clever NFL Ads Imagine What Friends Would Talk About Without Fantasy Football
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Monday, July 27, 2015
- Why Is Every Car on the Road Black, White, Gray or Silver?
- Peg Lynch, Writer and Star of Early Situation Comedy, Dies at 98
- Fantasy Sports Website DraftKings Adds $300 Million in New Investment
- Ads for Podcasts Test the Line Between Story and Sponsor
- Spelman College Terminates Professorship Endowed by Bill Cosby